Turn off browse mode, that should do it.

Charlie Short

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+clshort=verizon....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Jed Barton via Talk
Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2016 9:11 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: an annoyinr firefox problem

Hey guys.  I am having yet another problem with we 9.4, and the latest
firefox under win10.  I'll be typing in a web form, typing a bunch of text,
and i can't read it with my arrow keys.  The only way i can do it is to
re-focus the window every time, and it's really annoying.  Anyone have any
ideas what could be causing this?  I just wrote a message in a web form, and
i was having a tough time reading it.  Any ideas?
List archives can be found at