Hello,

My Access to Ebay seems to be Hit and Miss, mostly Miss these days.

I go to www.ebay.com

And usually, I end up on their Edit line where I can type in what item I
wish to run a Search.

Most of the time, I can no longer do this.

WE 9.4 does not tell me when I am on an Edit line.
Or if I refresh the screen, WE 9.4 will tell me there is an Edit line,
but I still can not type anything in the Edit line.

Then if I try again, say a day later, and at a different time of day,
sometimes I get the Edit line and I can run a Search.

Ebay must be using different screens, but most of the time, I am getting
no access to Ebay.

Browse Mode, or No Browse Mode does not seem to help in any way.

Does anyone know if Ebay has an Alternitive Screen for those of us using
Screen Readers?

Is this some how linked to those having issues with filling our and
Reading Forms?

Grumpy Dave

--
Dave <dlh...@centurylink.net>