From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On Behalf
Of george basioli via Talk
Sent: May 23, 2016 4:52 PM
To: 'Stephen Clark' <sclar...@twcny.rr.com>; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>; 'Helen Murphy' <murphyhm...@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: holy shit change the subject...Searching from the start menu
will now only launch Edge for web results

Well like the subject says and then we would not have to hear all this crap
because we would of know it was not reading.

By the way rob, you need to drop it he mailed you off list like the
guidelines say and then you copy it to the list.

Why don't you all grow up, and if to be a mod you only have to be on a list
for a longer time then others we will have a lot of mods and we will let go
at that