Hi, I've noticed this too, there was an update to the Facebook plugin after a night where everyone was signed in, but no one could see each other. Everyone appeared to be offline. Now with this new update everyone shows up, even if they're set to away. Remember, the average Joe Facebook user doesn't use Miranda, so we're basicly hacking into it for lack of a better term.