From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+clshort=verizon....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Don Smith via Talk
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2016 1:49 PM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List' <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Just info re windows 10

Hello:

Just letting folks know re my jurney to windows 10.

I was running windows 7 and we 9.4 and was reluctant to update to windows
10.

So my grandson came and I said let's do it.

I am now running windows 10 and quite pleased.

Did the normal update, then after instlling, I reinstalled 9.4 of we.

It was still not quite and after checking with we support was advised to go
to the apps, then to diagnosis and to I think it was to reinstall or repair
the video drivers and bingo, windows 10 is running very smoothly.

I find no bugs and I just have to learn some of the new features.

I have a normal desktop, finding the start page is fine, outlook email is
working fine, now all I have to learn is that sneaky ribbon.

Cheers

I do feel  a sighted helper is an asset.

Don

List archives can be found at