It's too soon to tell. However, one way to make them at least think twice about getting rid of one reader would be for everyone to boycott Freedom, might make it a bit hard for a time but NVDA could be used.

-----Original Message----- From: Lynn White via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2016 9:53 AM
To: Darrell Bowles ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: AI Squared has a new parent company

Guys,

Can we now wait for awhile and see what happens?  This transaction just
took place and these things take time.

On 6/15/2016 8:11 AM, Darrell Bowles via Talk wrote:
That is classified information, until such time as the ministry chooses to release it. Most likely, they will not support two scream beaters. And if it comes down to that, we know which one is going to go.

Sent from my iPhone