Noone  knows for sure what will happen.  So just let it play out that's
about all you can do.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+dennisl1982=gmail....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Tony C via Talk
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2016 10:18 AM
To: Darrell Bowles; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: David Woo interview

None of this supprises me at all. AI used to be a Jaws user, until I tried
to build a website. I had a friend that was working with me to build it and
he was a WE user. WE blew Jaws away because there was something that just
couldn't be done with Jaws. I contacted Freedom about what I couldn't do
with Jaws and got a big run around.