I use Becky.  I just sent my wife a pdf file.  Here's whatI do.
Go to the folder, where the file is.  Highlight it and right click or hit
application key.  Arrow up to "send to" right arrow and find Becky.  Make sure
that Becky is open ahead of time.  Hit enter and an email will come up.  type
in the sender and send.  Works for me with all attachments.

www.harmonicaworkshops.com
www.woodeneyemusic.com