Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2016 6:29 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: how do you adjust windows ten volume?

Dear List:
I just migrated from windows xp to windows ten. When I am listening to radio programs, podcasts, etcetera, what steps do I take to turn the volume down? Do I have to figure what player is being used and go into its settings to do this? Hopefully, there is an easier way with a few hot key commands. When the volume is changed, is the new setting temporary or permanent? Thanks for any ideas. Regards: Ted Larson.

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/netbat%40comcast.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com