We got so many robo and scam calls, that we silenced the ringer on our land
line and gave our friends and business callers our cell numbers.  we only use
our land line for calling out and check the answer machine once a day.  Have to
keep the land line, because of our bundle with ?Comcast.  Works well.

www.harmonicaworkshops.com
www.woodeneyemusic.com