Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2016 1:47 PM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: Fire Fox web visum file, right here.

Just click on this link, and the 250K file should download to your
browser, FireFox, or, right click and save the file somewhere, or,
run it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4910953/webvisum-0.9.2-fx.xpi
-----
Curtis Delzer, HS.
K6VFO
San Bernardino, CA

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/netbat%40comcast.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com