Yes, I know. I copied that, that way, and pasted it into internet explorer, but it didn't work. But for whatever reason, the message about the same thing that was sent to the other list had a link, and the link worked. I found that in my junk folder, for some reason. Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: Nick Sarames via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2016 1:39 PM
To: Marc Solomon ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: sites not shown as links

When I receive an e-mail with a URL but no link, I just press f8, then
right arrow through the URL.

On 6/29/2016 8:33 AM, Marc Solomon via Talk wrote:
Sorry Linette, I don't use Thunderbird. Maybe others on the list can provide the exact steps on how to copy an embedded link from a message. With that said, if you navigate to the link and open the context menu, you should be able to find a command that relates to copying the link. Good luck.
Marc