Sent: Monday, July 04, 2016 7:06 AM
To: Talk
Subject: Asus PC and window eyes

I have an Asus PC and believe it or not, I cannot find the insert page up our page down keys Ashley, this is a Zen book so I'm sure the keyboard is limited. What do you all use and what is your experience with a Bluetooth keyboard? Sorry, should be actually. I have windows 10 on the computer and Microsoft support removed my version of window eyes when they were reinstalling office 2016 for me. I would like to use Microsoft outlook but no one seems to be able to get Outlook to work with my other Microsoft office programs, especially Microsoft word. I feel very stuck and have wanted to figure this out on my own and now I'm in way over my head. Any help please I did ask for a link from the support staff but apparently it did not come through. Spyware is web root which Best Buy installed for me. It might be blocking The installation of other software. I can tell it's going to be a long day

Jo Taliaferro