Hi Butch,

The only accessible radio I knew of in the US was discontinued. The reception was very poor unless you had the priviledge to live in a large city with many HD stations. The concept wasn't bad, but we couldn't even get stations from 35 miles away, with an external antenna. You might be able to find one around, for sale.

Carol