If you are looking for a wireless router, you may want to check out the
offerings from Buffalo. Good bang for your buck. I purchased mine earlier this
year from Amazon for under $100 and the unit has been rock solid.
I read allot of reviews first and this unit was a great value and met my needs
(dual band 5GHz and 2.4GHz, 802.11ac, and DD-WRT firmware). Here is the model:
BUFFALO AirStation Extreme AC1750 Gigabit Dual Band Open Source DD-WRT Wireless
Router (WZR-1750DHPD).
Best,
Marc

Sent with AquaMail for Android