Mike, the last time I checked, there was very little keyboard accessibility on
Panora's website. In other words, if you can't use the physical mouse, you
might not be able to use certain features on the site. Hopefully, the website
is more accessible since the last time I tested it.
Best,
Marc

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com