Hi Vaughn. I can't comment on the braille issues, but I can say with
certainty, this release, aside from Braille problems, is excilent to work
with!  Hopefully We will have the improved braille support really soon.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+skyt=shaw...@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Vaughan Dodd via Talk
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2016 3:55 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Unclear statement in latest Readme

Hi all.

Have just installed the latest maintenance release for Window-Eyes.

It is too early for me to draw any firm conclusions, but something seems
unclear in the readme.

The statement that "The default hot keys for HIMS displays (except the
SyncBraille) have been updated." does not provide any explanations as to
what has been updated within braille hot keys.

I have a Braille Edge, and looking at the hot keys list, it still has
incorrect labels.  It still describes the eight function keys as
"advance" one through eight.

I guess we might agree that updating is different from fixing, but as
this is one of many braille issues that I have raised since v7.5, it
looks as if I should prepare to be once again disappointed.

It is noted with appreciation the correctingf of the UEB translation bug.

Vaughan.

List archives can be found at