Hi,

My system had a clean install of W10 64 bit in Maywith WE 9.3 being installed immediately after.WE 9.4 followed shortly after and now it has version 9.5. Apart from the current version of NVDA, there is no other speech or access programmes installed.

My question is, is it the WE display driver installed prior to version 9.3 which is stopping the installation of the W10 update? In other words, having no WE version prior to WE 9.3, there should not be a problem updating my system when the time comes. Is this correct?

Thanks
Neville.
.