From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+ofbgmail=mi.rr....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Larry Higgins via Talk
Sent: Thursday, August 4, 2016 6:39 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Had to reactivate SNO after anniversary update

As I'm sure most of you don't remember, like I remember that when
upgrading from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 back in April, I was placed
back into demo mode, and ultimately found the option in the licensing
dialog box of WE help to reactivate my serial number, and all was well
from then on. Well, over night after MS updated my machine with the
latest and hopefully greatest, I once again woke up in demo mode. I
repeated the same process, and all once again went as it should have.
So, this is my question.

I am now left with only one reactivation opportunity, and am pretty sure
that I will have to go through this process the next time MS comes up
with a major update, or upgrade. So, once I run out, then what can I do.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention that I am using the Window-Eyes
Office version.

Any help will be greatly appreciated,

Larry
List archives can be found at