I know that I have been able to load last year's version of David for Windows 10 as a SAPI 5 synthesizer for WE. It was lacking in keyboard responsiveness, so I use it in Read to End mode with the Read2Me app.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com
-----Original Message----- From: Joseph Norton via Talk
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2016 9:03 AM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Subject: New voice work from MicroSoft and WE for Office

Hi:

In the recent Main Menu podcast, one of the reps from MicroSoft said they
had new voices in Windows 10 Aniversary Edition.  Though I haven't noticed
too much difference, it does seem as if the David voice may be a tad more
responsive when typing.

Is it possible that David with its new responsiveness might replace Zira in
the WE for Office product?

Thanks!