Hi all.

Changing subject line, and also reposting as doesn't look as if it went to the
entire list.

Vaughan.

Olusegun - far from being stupid, you are simply expressing an opinion.

I happen to disagree with your opinion.  Mergers, takeovers, whatever they are,
have happened.  Until there is a corporate wide restructure, people are still
assigned to Window-Eyes.  Early on in a similar discussion, the details of how
to provide feedback to VFO were provided.

I am less concerned about how things were, and more interested in  what is to
happen.

Part of this concern is the absence of news about what will happen.  VFO is
better placed now to take on Humanware across a range of technologies, so my
guess is fewer products, hopefully better products.

Vaughan.