This only started happening after I installed Windows 10. When I shut down the computer using the shut down menu. The next time I go to turn it on the computer will lock up. Then I have to force a shut down and turn it back on and it starts up just fine. So instead of going to the start menu, if I just force a shut down it will start up without locking up the next time I start it. Now I found that this situation is related to Window Eyes. When I uninstall Window Eyes the computer turns on and off just fine. To make sure Window Eyes is the culprit, I uninstalled window Eyes and installed it twice with the same results. If you're wondering how I turn the computer off without Window Eyes, I have Kurzweil 1000 and that program has speech and the ability to turn off the computer. So what do you folks think the problem could be? Thanks,

Dave