Paragon Migrate OS to SSD

It is not free, but does a fantastic and simple job.

It first will search your system for all available drives, and then let
you choose the Source and Target drive.

After that, lean back, and enjoy. It does take a bit of time to clone a
hard drive to an SSD, but just give the system its time. You will be
notified when job is done. Then turn off the computer, replace your
harddrive with the SSD, turn on, and you are right up working.

Did it all last week myself, and have used the Paragon Migrator a couple
of times before. It is all driven through a wizard interface, so you
will know what you are doing all the time. And it works nicely with
Window-Eyes. Chances are, though I have not tried, that it even will
work with NVDA.

David