This happens whether you are using thunderbird or windows live mail. And then it interrupts the message to tell you how many links there are. It would have been nice if it had said all that before it started to read the message at all. I haven't tried reloading window eyes to see if it stopped, but I have the feeling it doesn't on my computer using windows live mail. Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: Casey via Talk
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2016 11:45 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Thunderbird and it repeting the first few lines of A message

Hi thanks to another Lister hear.
I tried the suggestion of when I open Thunderbird and after right is open.
Hit my ALT control w and of course window-eyes reloads again.
But yes the repeating the first line or few words in an e-mail message
is gone.
So why is this?
And maybe in the next release of window-eyes Thunderbird can be taken A
look and at and find out why it is doing what it does.
And maybe we will get A fix for it.
Thank you all and hope this can be corrected soon.

--
Casey

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/geodom%40optonline.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

-----
No virus found in this message.