Go to hotkeys, then miscellaneous, then capture key, then press ctrl shift r.

Charlie Short

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+clshort=verizon....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Kim Lingo via Talk
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2016 5:27 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: making the read-to-end hotkey work with Windows Live Mail

Hi everyone,
I recently switched computers and operating systems.  I bought a newer
computer, and it came with Windows 7.  I’m using the free version of
Window-Eyes version 9.5.1.  The only problem I seem to have so far is that I
can’t get the hotkey for read to end (ctrl-shift-r) to work.  I can still read
by line, but it would be nice to use it for email just like everything else.
Does anyone have any ideas?
Kim Lingo