Hi: I open any program, notepad, outlook or my own applications and close
them.
WE, or w10 then put focus on the desktop but the up and down arrows do not
read anything until I tab out and back to the desktop, hit windows-m or f6
around.
The window title when nothing is read says Desktop Normal but WE cant read
anything.Is there some setting or WE App that controls this feature that may
be changed or not working?
It is annoying and routing the mouse to the quote empty Desktop  cant be
done cant route mouse to frame or cant route mouse to  whatever those little
messages are, I forget what they are called but figuring out what may be
involved in how WE reads the Desktop window or frame, a setting or script,
might give me something to look at.
Rick USA window