Hi,
I'm about to jump off a cliff with trying to set up my new computer,
particularly my email.  Running through my options now.  I had an IT support
guy over last night and he wasn't making progress either.  This is a new
Windows 10 machine.  I have an MSN email account I've had for years, but my
internet service provider nor Microsoft will give me tech support other than to
tell me to google the answer.  We got the email working on the mail app built
into Windows 10 and I do recall at least one person on this list saying he
found that app relatively accessible.  I haven't had a chance to play with it
yet.  What I was trying to do that is to have my email working in my installed
copy of Outlook 2010.   but whatever information we use for the incoming and
outgoing servers and such is not being accepted.  So here are my questions:

1).  Are any of you using MSN email in Outlook 2010?  If so, what are your
server settings?
2) For anyone who has set up a new email account in Outlook 2010 (or possible
later versions) are you having any challenges getting the right information to
set up the account, such as incoming and outgoing server names and some numbers
that you have to put on the Advanced settings tab?
3) Does Thunderbird make this any easier?
4) I have an icloud email from my phone. Is that easy to set up in Outlook?

Seems like I used to be able to just enter the email and password and the email
program would figure out the server connection information, much like when I
set my email on my phone.  Just trying to figure out my options now to get this
working.  Wasn't looking forward to the process of changing my email address,
but it might be time to start fresh with a new account, if I can find one to
set up in Outlook.

Robin Van Lant | Sr. Program Manager
Strategy & Performance Management | Key Equipment Finance
720-304-1060 | robin_van_l...@key.com

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It
is intended solely for the use of the addressee. No confidentiality or
privilege is waived or lost as a result of any transmission errors. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing,
copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you have received
this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy
the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy.

This communication is for informational purposes only, is not an offer,
solicitation, recommendation or commitment for any transaction or to buy or
sell any security or other financial product, and is not intended as investment
advice or as a confirmation of any transaction. Any market price, indicative
value, estimate, view, opinion, data or other information herein is not
warranted as to completeness or accuracy, is subject to change without notice,
and KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. accepts no liability for its use or to update
or keep it current. Any views or opinions are those of the individual sender,
not necessarily of KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc.

The sender of this communication is a licensed securities representative
employed by or associated with KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. Member
NYSE/FINRA/SIPC and may also represent KeyBank National Association (“KeyBank
N.A.”). Securities products and services are offered by KeyBanc Capital Markets
Inc. Banking products and services are offered by KeyBank N.A.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from
Key send an e-mail to dnereque...@key.com <mailto:dnereque...@key.com>with 'No
Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.