Sent: Friday, September 02, 2016 12:57 PM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Subject: Windows10 anniversary edition

How does one get windows10 anniversary edition.  Is it downloaded and
installed automatically if one is already running windows10 or must one
manually get it.  Lastly, how can one verify that the running windows10
installation is or is not the anniversary edition? Any helpful knowledge is
always appreciatdd.  Thanks in advance.

Rusty

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/dpark13918%40gmail.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/wohlggie%40gmail.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com