Greetings.

Hoping for a suggestion regarding successfully updating iTunes accounts please?

Specifically: Neither Window-Eyes or NVDA report the checked status of the payment method button. It does seem that browse mode off might allow the che ck or uncheck toggle to work, but inconsistently.

When I activate the "done" button, it comes back with a request to correct the errors, but it does not read the erros which require correction.

We know that iTunes has some accessibility problems (which should not be there) and the consensus is that it is Apple's mess to fix, but there are Window-Eyes users who have successfully fixed the update account nformation stuff, so suggestions appreciated.

Thanks.

Vaughan.