  From: via Talk
  To: j...@jedbarton.com ; Jed Barton ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
  Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2016 6:26 PM
  Subject: Re: more web frustrations

  I thought it was my messed up computer.  But I have had to start window eyes
  again, lots of times, lately.  Also, you know the control alt w that you are
  supposed to use that is supposed to automatically kill window eyes and
  restart it? Sometimes, that doesn't work.  Sometimes, I actually have to
  manually shut down window eyes and restart it again.  It's such a slow poke
  lately!  And a lot of times, when I go to download something, it takes ages
  before it gives me the ding dong and asks me if I want to download or save
  the thing.  Especially the first time I am downloading something during a
  session.  Pam.