Sent: Friday, September 16, 2016 3:53 AM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: Major java problem with 9.5.3

I successfully downloaded and installed  i.5.3. When I rebooted, my Java
updater installed a new version of Java. Now, whenever I try to do anything
in Firefox or Internet  Explorer, I get messages saying that the Java
plug-in has crashed, inviting me to either stop the plug-in or continue. In
IE I get a java error.

Whether I stop the plug-in or continue, WE is unable to read anything in
Firevox or IE and I can't get into Task manager to close it out. I also
can't interact with anywebsite. Although I still get the errors, I can at
least continue working using JAWS.

How do I fix this problem?

Is anyone else having this issue?

Thanks. John

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/netbat%40comcast.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com