Good Morning,

Using the latest version of Window-Eyes with Windows 10 on a Lenovo Laptop none of the shortcut keys work. Also some of the other commands like run don't run properly as well. I've noticed that when I open the computer I seem to get a notice that says something like proxy window and am wondering if I've done something that interferes with the proper operation of the computer. Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
bob Martin