I have yet to see it here. Knock on whatever is handy.

On 9/19/2016 10:48 AM, Lynn White via Talk wrote:
Yes, sure have.  It's annoying.

On 9/19/2016 7:52 AM, Bob Tinney via Talk wrote:
Last week Microsoft pushed out a Cumulative update to Windows 10.
After I installed this update on both my desktop and laptop, I now get
a security warning on any link that I open with internet explorer in
my favorites folder.  Has anyone else noticed this?

List archives can be found at