Aloha,

I am using Win 10 Anniversary edition, 64 byt along with Win Eyes 9.5.3 and
am having difficulty with pdf files.  These files came via Outlook 2007 in
an attachment in my e/mail.  When I use the read-all command it will read as
it should.  However, if I scroll down line by line it seems to jump all over
creation on the page.  If I need to change any settings please send the
instructions step-by-step.

What setting should I have for 1 or all windows?  I have my windows
maximized as per the old days.  My partner in crime says she sees my text so
large it runs off the screen but when I checked my  size under vu it is set
at smallest.  Thanks in advance!

Aloha,

Alex