Hi,

This is, by no means a solution, but once you have Thunderbird open, press control-alt-w to close and restart Window-Eyes. For me, this stops the repeating of the first line. I have looked and can find nothing different in the settings that might cause it to stop, but it does. I think the problem must somehow be in the Thunderbird set file because once I re-open Window-Eyes, the default set file is then the active set file.

Carol