Sorry, I thought I had stated that in the message, but I am mainly using
Firefox. The few times I am in Internet explorer, I seem to remember the
same behavior showing up, but will have to pay more attention in those
cases, and will keep the list informed.

When comes to Google Chrome, I only have opened it a couple of times,
and tried it on a few webpages. Some I did not find anything more
accessible, and others got worse than what I find to be the case with
Firefox. Besides, I do not agree in the way Google collects your
browsing history, and Firefox offers me a few add-ons that speed up my
productivity - like the NoScript blocking tool. I really would hate to
have to switch to another browser, just because our screen reader does
no longer read the information correctly off the screen. Specially so,
since Firefox often is the one alternative the staff members themselves
have pointed out for us to use, when things don't work.

OK, I am not in for a prolonged discussion on which browser to use. Each
one will have to determine for himself, depending on personal
preferences, and what your browsing includes. I just meant to tell you
why I am with the alternative I currently am.

David