From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On Behalf
Of John Farley via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 7:26 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Window-Eyes and ICloud

Hello list,

I know that I can access ICloud from my iPhone.

I would like to know which is the best way of accessing ICloud from my PC
using Windows 7 and Window-Eyes, latest version.

I have tried and it does not want to cooperate at all.

Thank you.

Regards, John

Tel: +44 (0) 1442 259243
Mob: (0) +44 7815 056076