I clicked the executable I found to reauthorize windoweyes for office and
had 2 authorizations left, clicked ok and we seems to be back in normal mode
- the demo version is not starting and the voicings sound correct. Right now
I am not getting any capitalization, tone changes for capital letters but
this could just be a setting. Anyway I don't think I will have to completely
reinstall windoweyes but still need to check it out.
So don't spin your wheels trying to create a complex solution, this may have
worked.
Rick USA