From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On Behalf
Of Charles Adkins via Talk
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2016 2:02 PM
To: Talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Subject: iTunes help please

Sent from my iPhoneI hope someone can offer some help please. After
installing the latest Itunes, I have noticed that we will only read the
first track in an album tracks list. I'm using the latest we, Windows 10,
and last Itunes update. I will also say there probably isn't another
application I like less than the Itunes Windows combination, certainly not a
marriage made in heaven.

Thanks in advance!!!

I sent an email using the gw Micro site and got no response.
List archives can be found at