I haven't encountered that particular error, although I am not running DBT in Windows 10 yet. I get script errors sometimes when I delete a character, typically a tab or some other DBT code that causes the text to move by several characters at once. I think the script may be looking for the current character too quickly and finding inconsistent data. If I encounter this error, I press Escape and go on without ill effects. This is with DBT 12.1 SR 1 and Window-Eyes 9.5.3 on Windows 7, with codes showing, in the print view.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com
-----Original Message----- From: Donald L. Roberts via Talk
Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2016 10:39 PM
To: t...@window-eyes.com
Subject: Duxbury script error

I am running Window-eyes 9.5.3 on a desktop running Windows 10 version 1511.

I have installed the Duxbury script for Window-eyes which works fine
until I hit alt F3 so as to read the Duxbury codes, at which time I get
a message which asks if I want to ignore the script error.  I can't
recall the message verbatim, but it seems to be a VBS error in line 602
at position 3, but I can't recall the rest of the error and don't know
of a practical way to copy the error message.

What should I do to address the script error?  If you need the exact
message, what steps should I take the copy the message in its entirety?

Don Roberts