Another address for NVDA is NVAccess.org .

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com
-----Original Message----- From: Adaptive Information Systems Inc. via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2016 6:52 AM
To: 'Linette Sukup' ; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: RE: NVDA link

Hi Linette,

here is a link from my web page for NVDA 2016.2.
You can install this version and right away NVDA will say there is a newer
update, NVDA 2016.3, just hit ok and download that newer version and you are
off and running.
The synthesize voice is not the best, but if you own Kurzweil 1000 software
you can use the Eloquence or Paul, Kate, or James voices from that.

http://adaptiveinformation.org/downloads/Freeware/NVDA_2016.2.exe

Regards,
Roger behm

Adaptive Information Systems Inc.
We Make Technology Accessible to the vision Impaired and Reading Disabled

Roger A. Behm, President
1611 Clover Lane
Janesville WI 53545-1388
Fax: 608-758-7898