Are you hearing ascending tones at start?
Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+cgrabowski=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of brice Mijares via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2016 12:44 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Decaccess 32 resolved.

Okay, my Decaccess 32 problem if fixed and now I have control of pitch and tone
settings. Now, in Windows 10 I find the mouse pointer about useless 95 percent
of the time. Reading the current window shift control W never works. In TB,
while composing mail  can read current line with control num pad 5, but control
num pad 8 no longer works. Matter a fact, control num pad 5 is the only  one
the works. In a list view anywhere in windows  can't get shift control S to
work the way it's suppose to, nor can I move by mouse clips, I believe that's
what it called where you hold down the mouse insert key  hit number 9 to go
forward, . Insert 4,5, and 6 no long read previous current and next letter