From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Kim Lingo via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2016 1:57 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: using the spell checker function with Outlook 2013

Thanks for the tutorial on using the spell checker with Outlook 2013.  .  The
problem I’m having now is that when I press the alt-apostrophe keys together, I
hear the keys spoken, but I also hear a beep, and that’s all.

Are the hotkeys different now that we have Window-Eyes 9.5.3 instead of version
8.4 in the tutorial.

Kim Lingo