Hi Listers,

Since my computer was updated to the latest KB this morning, I am getting what seems to be an activex related JavaScript spoken each time I start up my computer. I really find this both annoying, but most of all, at this point, somewhat worrisome.

It also may be related to updating my Adobe player. Whatever it is, I wish I could find a way to stop it.

Also when it runs, I hear something about a shell, and in deed, my Powershell did actually open up once, and I had to close it.

If there is a way that I could capture the script as it runs, so that I can give any of you techies a go at figuring out precisely what it is, please let me know.

I've been struggling with this one all day, so I am kind of tired, so I will say no more.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

List archives can be found at