Hi Peter,

I am curious, how often do you need to shut down and re-start Window
Eyes?

Since Windows 10 updated, I now find I need to shut down and restart
Window Eyes at least once before I start Becky, my Email program.  I
need to do this because WE hwill not read the Body of any Email, unless
I do this.

I only need to shut down and restart once.

I too am hoping for a fix, if it is something within Window Eyes that is
failing.