I need to unload and reload Window-Eyes 4 or more times while I work on a
Word 2010 doc for an hour or more.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave [mailto:dlh...@centurylink.net]
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 8:39 PM
To: Peter Duran; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Unload and Reload of Window-Eyes

Hi Peter,

I am curious, how often do you need to shut down and re-start Window

Since Windows 10 updated, I now find I need to shut down and restart
Window Eyes at least once before I start Becky, my Email program.  I
need to do this because WE hwill not read the Body of any Email, unless
I do this.

I only need to shut down and restart once.

I too am hoping for a fix, if it is something within Window Eyes that is

List archives can be found at