Greetings everyone.

I've loaded several of the "Great Courses" into my Audible wish list, and
notice that titles have extra material which I guess is a form of study guide
to supplement the lectures.

What form does this extra material take, and is it readable with Window-Eyes?

Some of the courses do look genuinely interesting, but I'm not prepared to
purchase if the package for each course is not truly accessible.  I do notice
that there is a return book option, but user feedback from those who have gone
down this path might ensure that I don't make the mistake of buying something,
only to be disappointed.

This email and any attachments may contain information that is confidential and
subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use,
dissemination, distribution or duplication of this email and attachments is
prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the author
immediately and erase all copies of the email and attachments. The Ministry of
Social Development accepts no responsibility for changes made to this message
or attachments after transmission from the Ministry.

List archives can be found at