Hi Kim,

I've been using windows live mail for years and f7 is the keystroke that brings up the spell checker. It works every time for me.

Live long and prosper, John

-----Original Message----- From: Kim Lingo via Talk
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2016 2:34 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: my big mistake

I'm going to look like an idiot here, but here goes.  I made a big mistake
which explains why the hotkeys in the tutorial and people's advice didn't
work.

Actually, I'm now using WE 9.5.3, Microsoft Office 2013, and Windows Live
Mail as the email program.  _This_ is the one that I am unable to access the
spell checker.  It really is the right one.  So, is there a way to make the
spell checker work with Window-Eyes?
Kim Lingo

---

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/bjcolt%40blueyonder.co.uk. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com