This is excellent advice and I'd urge us all to write to VFO with our
concerns. I'm not as technically savvie as some of you but I still plan to
write and express my concerns and tell them why I have always preferred to
use Window-eyes and want for the future.

There's nothing to be gained by just wallowing in negativity on this list.
We need to make VFO know the strength of our feelings.

List archives can be found at