Hi there. I have a question. I'm trying to use the We Event script to do
some remote testing so that people can see the info window-eyes is providing
to me when I look at webpages. However, I want to figure out a way to put
the windows of Firefox and the We-Event script side by side so that the
person on the other end, who is sharing my screen on skype, can see both of
them easier. My headset is such that I can't get the screen reader through
so the person can hear it properly, so I figured that at least with the
speech.speak selection enabled, we could get some idea of what events
window-eyes is giving me. But is there a way to put those windows visually
side by side? Or do I need sighted assistance to do that?

Thanks, Dave

List archives can be found at